The Amex Everyday Card is one of the best cards out there to get and hold on to indefinitely (remember that helps your credit score)
Bonus and earning
– You’ll earn 10,000 points just for signing up and spending $1,000 over 3 months.
– 2x points at supermarkets. Plus a 20% bonus of points earned when you make 20 purchases in a billing cycle.
– Membership Reward points are transferable to dozens of hotels and airlines.
No annual fee
– Holding onto your cards long term increases credit score
– You won’t lose your membership rewards even if you cancel other cards like the Gold or Platinum
Amex Purchase Protection
– No one puts the consumer first like America Express. Extended returns, warranty and much more.